Have you been wondering or trying to know how to recharge and check your Glo account balance as well, then worry no more, because all these is what we got for you here.
Globalcom Limited, a telecom firm, is owned by a Nigerian. It was also one of the first telecommunications companies in Nigeria. With offices in Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and Togo, Glo Nigeria Ltd is a Nigerian company with its headquarters in Lagos.
Data and telephone services are its two main offerings. One of the most well-known service providers in the nation, Glo also offers some of the most reasonably priced solutions for data browsing.
- Best Medical Schools in Texas 2022
- 9 Best Boarding Schools In Kentucky For Boys And Girls
- Top 10 Best Paying Jobs in Telecommunications Equipment
- List of Best PR Courses in Australia | 2022
How to Recharge and Check Your Glo Account Balance 2022 2023
From Here Down is The Detail of All You Need To Know About How to Recharge and Check Your Glo Account Balance 2022 2023
How to Recharge And Check Glo Account Balance
Your Glo account’s balance can be easily checked. To check the balance of your Glo SIM account, all you need to remember is a code, which you may use as much as you like. A step-by-step guide on how to check your Glo balance is provided below:
- On your phone, Globacom Limited must be linked. Make sure your Glo SIM is inserted because you’ll be using the SIM card to check your balance.
- Just input one code to check your balance. The solution is #124*1#. You are informed by SMS and the display of your remaining airtime. The quickest way to check your Glo credit balance is with this method.
Read More: 10 Best Service Providers Offering Free Internet For Students
Note: Day or night, you may always check your Glo balance. The company makes sure that this service is totally free and accessible to all of its clients in Nigeria and other African nations twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Tips on how to recharge and check your Glo account balance
When attempting to check your Glo SIM account balance or credit, keep the following in mind:
- First off, using the USSD code #124*1# within Nigeria is completely free. When you call this code, Glo doesn’t charge you anything. Plus, because it works for all roaming Nigerians, this is the only code you may use while traveling abroad (additional charges could be applied).
- Second, dial #124*1# without ever mixing it up with other numbers.
- Thirdly, users who use both their balance and bonuses can check their primary balance by phoning #124*1# and bonus balance by dialing #122# (depending on the Glo plan they are enrolled to).
- Complete Guide On How to Share Airtime On MTN 2022
- 10 Best PHP Courses Online in 2022
- Union Bank Transfer Code And How to Register In 2022
- How Many Colleges Should I Apply To In 2022?
How to Recharge Glo Account
Still On The Detail Of how to recharge and check your Glo account balance
Any Glo voucher with more or fewer than 15 numbers is not a Glo recharge card since the Glo recharge card has a 15-digit pin for recharge. If you feel the need to recharge after viewing your account balance, follow the instructions below:
Use the recharge PIN in the following USSD format: *123*PIN# and then Send/Ok to recharge a Glo line. Recharge codes for Glo Nigeria feature a 15-digit PIN. As an illustration, enter *123*222233334444555# and press Send/Ok if the PIN is 2222 3333 4444 555. To check your account balance, dial #124*1#.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Automotive Engineering Universities in UK
You can also recharge directly from your bank, using the following steps:
While explaining the method on how to recharge and check your Glo account balance, lets still make it known to you that it is still very possible to recharge from your own bank account directly, and that’s what this particular section is all about, so try to read carefully to the last letter okay, you will understand everything.
From a registered Glo line, dial *805# after entering the code.
Choose your preferred bank and the quantity of airtime to top off.
You will receive a confirmation answer if it was successful.
If this post was helpful to you and you’d like to receive more like it, please subscribe below by providing your email address and click the share button to send it to your friends.
This Is The Last Line On how to recharge and check your Glo account balance
TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO STUDY ABROAD
Trust you found our article on How to Recharge and Check Your Glo Account Balance 2022 2023 helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.