The Shanghai Government is providing international students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024.
Learn more about the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024 for International Students in Bachelors, Masters, and PhD programs, including the application date, eligible nations, eligibility, scholarship value, length, and how to apply, by reading on.
Shanghai Government scholarships 2024 to students who are interested in pursuing education in international bachelor’s courses, postgraduate courses, and doctoral courses. The scholarship offered by the university is in two different ways for the international students studying in Shanghai of the first type offered by the government.
And is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition costs, free housing, and accident insurance for students pursuing their doctoral or master’s degree, and the other is to provide a partial scholarship that covers tuition costs and accident insurance for students who study for degree courses. The scholarships are entirely merit-based.
Level of Study
For students who are eligible to apply to any discipline the university offers, the Shanghai government is offering Masters, Bachelors, and Ph.D. courses.
The university offers a bachelor’s degree program lasting four to five years, a master’s degree program lasting two to three years (with the exception of the master of business administration and the master of teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages), and a doctoral degree program lasting three to four years.
Value of the Prize
Depending on the courses a candidate chooses, the city of Shanghai offers two different types of scholarships. The government offers two different types of scholarships: the first is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition costs, free housing, and accident insurance for students pursuing doctorates or master’s degrees; the second is a partial scholarship that covers tuition costs and accident insurance for students enrolled in degree programs.
- Total Participation Techniques – To Making Student An Active Learner
- Discover Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students, 2024
- The University of Georgia (UGA) Total Review, Tuition, Admission
- 5 Reasons to Choose Harrington Housing Waterfront Toronto for Your Ideal Student Accommodation Experience
- Leicester Law School Scholarships 2024 for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK 28th February 2024 by Johnson
Except for Chinese nationals, all other nationals may apply for this scholarship because it is an international one.
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024
In order to be eligible for the Shanghai Government Scholarships, applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health. They must also have completed a Master’s degree and be under 40 years old if applying for a doctoral program, and they must not be currently enrolled in any degree-granting program sponsored by the Chinese government.
If an applicant has a bachelor’s degree and is applying for a master’s program, they must be under 35 years old, have excelled in both their academic and extracurricular pursuits, and possess this qualification.
How to Apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2024
The candidate is required to submit two applications. The first applicant must complete the online application process at http://www.study-shanghai.org. Second, the applicant must complete the online application process at Shanghai University by going to the website www.apply.shu.edu.cn. To apply, the applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of 500 rupees.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2024
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Eligible Study Subjects in Shanghai Government Scholarships:
- undergraduate degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (apart from MTCSOL and MBA*)
- The abbreviation MBA stands for Master of Business Administration;
- A Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages is referred to as an MTCSOL.
- programs for doctoral degrees
Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees
- Being in good health and not a Chinese citizen.
- At the time of application, not be a degree-seeking student at a Chinese university.
- if seeking for undergraduate programs, have just graduated from high school and be under 25;
- Apply for doctoral programs if you have a master’s degree and are under 40.
- When submitting an application for a master’s program, you must be a bachelor’s degree holder under 35.
- 3. New HSK5 level (at least 180) in language proficiency
For bachelor’s degree students, the scholarship provides a tuition waiver and comprehensive health insurance; for master’s and doctorate degree students, it provides a tuition waiver, housing assistance, and a stipend.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
Trust you found our article on Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024 for Bachelors, Masters and PhD International Students follow our website for more interesting articles.