Have you Ever gotten worried on how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code, and have stressed your self over the time thinking of how to achieve that?, sometimes you get to call the costumers service and due to the fact that they have many costumers to attend to you miss out with the information you really need, then don’t worry again, as Scholarships Hall team got you covered in all of these.
It could take some practice for new users to recall their SIM number. You might want to get your Airtel number if you don’t know it or if you’ve forgotten it. Here are the several methods for finding your Airtel number.
There are many methods Airtel provides for you to quickly discover your cellphone number. The Airtel Thanks app can be used to look for the number if you have internet access. As an alternative, you can use USSD codes, which just need you to call a particular code. In fact, USSD codes allow you to verify a variety of items, including legitimacy, data, and balance.
- 10 Best Petroleum Geology Schools in the World in 2022
- 15 Free Online Courses With Certificates In Australia 2022
- 10 Best Nursing Schools In The Caribbean
- Best Law Schools In Korea in 2022 | Scholarships Hall
How to Check your Airtel Number with a USSD Code
From Here Down Is The Full Detail Of All You Need To Know On How to Check your Airtel Number with a USSD Code
How to Check Your Airtel Number With a USSD Code
The telecom provider offers a variety of intriguing USSD codes to learn various information about your Airtel mobile number. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), for those who are unaware, is a type of service data. Without phoning customer support, the codes make it possible to obtain all the information about various services.
To acquire the information you need, you must nonetheless know the precise code. Follow these procedures if you need to find out your Airtel cellphone number:
- Go to Dialer in the Phone app on your smartphone.
- Choose from *129*9#, *121*1#, or *282#.
- Your Airtel mobile number will appear in a pop-up notification on the screen of your phone.
How to Find Your Airtel Mobile Number Online Via Mobile App
We are not just discussing how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code, as you can see in this section that we have gone far beyond the target or expectations of many who might come to our platform for just to know how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code, in this section we are as well discussing other ways of checking your mobile number aside using USSD code…
You can verify your cellphone number on Airtel using the Airtel Thanks app. All you have to do is adhere to these instructions:
- From the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Install the app by clicking on Download on your smartphone.
- Log in to the Airtel Thanks app by opening it.
- Your Airtel cell number will be visible at the top of the screen.
Additionally, the Airtel Thanks app displays all the details about your cell number, such as the balance, validity, data consumption, and more. Additionally, one can recharge immediately through the application, and the company also offers some extra promotions.
Read Also: 10 Online Schools that give Refund Checks
Other Ways On How to Check your Airtel Number with a USSD Code
Get the Number from A Friend or Family Member
This is the first way we have to discuss here on other top ways of how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code.
The quickest technique to find out your phone number is to call a friend’s or family member’s number and discover that you are the caller. Simply call a buddy who lives close by and ask them to text your number to you or inform you.
To obtain the number, send a call me SMS.
This technique can only be used if there is an Airtel user nearby.
It would have been normal to dial that person’s number and observe the number that appears on the screen. However, if your SIM doesn’t have any airtime, this will be your only choice.
• Press *140*your friend’s telephone number.
• View the message that your friend receives by checking his or her phone.
The “Please call me back” message your friend receives will also include your phone number. Additionally, this approach is totally cost-free.
- Top 10 Best Paying Jobs in Telecommunications Equipment
- List of Fashion Design Scholarships for International Students In 2022
- 10 Best Service Providers Offering Free Internet For Students
- Top 10 Remote Jobs With No Experience
Reach out to Airtel Customer Care for the Number
Reching out the the Airtel costumer care via 111 or 121 is yet other alternative on how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code.
Calling customer service is another option if you misplace the code needed to use the first two ways above to check your Airtel phone number.
• Make a 111 or 121 call from your Airtel phone.
• Select “Speak to a customer service agent” from the menu.
• Once the call is connected, let the customer service agent know you’ve forgotten your phone number.
Get a pen and paper so you may take notes as the customer service person calls out the phone number.
You can ask the customer service agent to send an SMS with your phone number if you choose. As soon as you hang up the phone with that, you’ll get a message with your 11-digit Airtel phone number.
We hope you find this information on the easiest ways to find your Airtel number useful. Why not click the share button on this page to send it to your online friends?
Additionally, you may sign up to receive updates on new material on this subject.
Here is the last line of this article on how to check your Airtel number with a USSD code.
TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO STUDY ABROAD
Trust you found our article on How to Check your Airtel Number with a USSD Code helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.