Are you aware that there are free online graduate courses currently available? If you aren’t told, you may never know. We have compiled a list of some free graduate courses that might be of interest to you.
Online learning has a number of advantages for both educators and students. By utilizing the benefits of audiovisual technology, anyone can participate in online classes and learn a skill of their choice.
You can earn a degree of your choice by taking online classes; undergraduate, master’s, and even doctoral degrees can all be earned online at a considerably lower cost than attending a traditional institution. Online degrees are significantly quicker to complete, more flexible, and may not interfere with your regular schedule if you have other obligations.
This implies that if you are employed and decide to pursue a much higher degree without losing your job, you can attend your online classes from your bed, couch, restaurants, workplaces, or any other convenient location.
Although there are far more free undergraduate courses available online than free graduate courses, this does not rule out the possibility of free graduate courses. We did a lot of research and sorted through a lot of these free online graduate courses currently available.
While the majority of these online graduate courses are paid, there are others that are absolutely free to enrol in, requiring only your time and commitment, just like any other type of learning. These free online graduate courses will undoubtedly meet your reason(s) for enrolling, and if you don’t have one, the following justifications may be considered.
Read also: 100 Free Online Courses In Canada With Certificates
Benefits of These Courses
- Without spending a dollar, you can brush up on your present abilities or learn a new one through free online graduate courses.
- Completing an online graduate course in a different field makes you more useful in an organization, so you might be in line for a promotion or a pay boost.
- Unlike traditional school, where you can focus on a single subject, online learning provides a wide range of courses to choose from in order to expand your knowledge.
- These free online graduate courses are given by a variety of famous universities, and the courses are taught by their top professors, ensuring that you learn from the best.
- Following the completion of your online graduate course, you can add your newly acquired skill to your CV/Resume, which will enhance your professional portfolio.
- Having as much expertise and information as possible can help you climb the academic ladder and offer you a better chance of succeeding in your job.
- You may also choose to take free online graduate courses for personal reasons or simply to expand your knowledge. By the way, it’s completely free!
- If you’re thinking about enrolling in a paid online graduate school, the free online graduate courses will act as a “trial run” for you before you completely commit to the paid program, providing you an idea of what to expect.
- The total online learning experience will undoubtedly be enjoyable for you.
What is a graduate course?
Graduate courses are courses or programs offered by a graduate school that grant advanced academic degrees, such as master’s and doctorate degrees. Graduate courses provide a wide range of academic, technological, and scientific disciplines, with the majority of them including research.
Haven said all that, let’s now look at the free online graduate courses currently available.
Free Online Graduate Courses Currently Available
There are several graduate courses available online, but we have taken our time to get you the free online graduate courses currently available, also attached are links to each course.
Read also: 4 Best free online master’s degree courses with certificates
1. Master of Business Administration in Management
First on the list of free online graduate courses currently available is, Master of Business Administration in Management.
This is a free online graduate course from the University of People, a tuition-free online university based in the United States.
As part of a cutting-edge stimulation to online educational experience, the course is designed to provide a hands-on approach to both corporate and community leadership.
Students who complete the MBA program will have the skills, attitude, and knowledge necessary to achieve personal and professional goals as well as excel in today’s diversified enterprises. Students will learn how to assess essential business processes, make economic analyses, think critically, behave ethically, and much more in order to qualify for an MBA.
The University of People will award you an MBA degree certificate if you complete this course successfully.
2. Master of Education
Next on our list of free online graduate courses currently available is, masters of education.
The University of People also offers a free online graduate-level program that prepares students for active careers in education, childcare, and community leadership. The course will improve your critical thinking skills and provide you with a thorough understanding of curriculum, interdisciplinary learning, intercultural competency, and other skills necessary to succeed in the area.
After completing this course, you will be a credible and trustworthy source of knowledge for others, as well as a good contributor to the learning environment.
3. Data Science: Machine Learning
This free online graduate courses currently available is part of a professional certificate program offered by renowned Harvard University biostatistics academics, and it will teach you the most effective and successful data science methodologies.
Building a film recommendation system will teach you about common machine learning methods, principal component analysis, and regularization. The course is self-paced and can be completed in as little as 8 weeks.
These free online graduate courses are presently available, and you may enrol and join the other students who have already registered in the program with only a click of a button.
Read also: 12 Free Online Sound Engineering Courses with Certificates
4. Postgraduate Academic Literacy for Management and Business Students
We end our list of free online graduate courses currently available with, Postgraduate Academic Literacy for Management and Business Students.
This is a free online graduate course offered by the University of Witwatersrand through the EDX online learning platform, and it is presently open for enrolment.
It’s for management and business students who want to learn how to evaluate and use academic materials and research.
The course is self-paced and lasts four weeks, with a weekly time commitment of roughly three to four hours.
You will learn how to cite academic sources, find academic and personal resources that help postgraduate research, and review scholarly papers professionally as part of this online graduate program.
You will be able to conduct better research and write and present your report professionally if you have this talent and extensive information.
We trust you found our article free online graduate courses currently available helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.