Are you are trying to figure out how to earn a master’s degree for free? Here is a list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates that you can enrol in from renowned and approved foreign colleges.
A master’s degree is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about job growth, and this is because it has proven to be a powerful tool or degree that can take your knowledge, talents, and, in general, career to the next level. Especially now that bachelor’s degrees are considered a “common degree.”
People pursue a master’s degree certificate for a variety of reasons, including personal reasons, getting a promotion at work, starting a new business or career path, becoming more professional, moving up the academic ladder, and so on.
The list of reasons for getting a degree is limitless, but it’s equally significant because you’ve decided to continue your education, and choosing any of the 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates that we will discuss soon will help you advance your profession while also providing you with a certificate.
Yes, it is exciting to progress your job, but it can also be stressful and costly, and a person in the modern world does not deserve to be stressed or spend excessively, especially with the current inventions and technological advancements designed to make life easier and less expensive.
Read also: 10 Free Honorary Doctorate Degrees Online
Advantages of Online Master’s Degree Courses With Certificates
Before we go into our list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates, let’s look at some advantages of Online Master’s Degree Courses with Certificates.
- Unlike a traditional school student who must attend class every day, an online master’s degree allows you to take the same course and achieve the same skills, techniques, and information from the comfort of your own home or wherever you feel most comfortable.
- In comparison to typical offline master’s programs, an online master’s degree is less expensive and more accessible.
Because online master’s degree programs are flexible, you can study on your own schedule.
- Because of the flexibility of an online master’s degree, it does not have to fully disrupt your everyday activities; in fact, some people work while pursuing their master’s degree online.
Let’s look at some basic requirements you will need, before applying for any of the 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree program in order to apply for an online master’s degree program.
- Your bachelor’s degree certificate will be requested as part of the application process, and you will be expected to submit it.
- While some online colleges may need a specified GPA in a particular area of study, others do not, so you should verify with your host online university for clarification.
- Some online schools may or may not ask for GRE or GMAT scores as part of your online master’s application; you should double-check with your host institution to be sure.
Let’s take a look at the 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates, we hope you will find this article useful.
4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates
Below is a list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates, also included are links to each course.
1. University of People MBA Program in Management
First on our list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates, is the University of People MBA Program in Management.
The University of People’s Master of Business Administration in Management is a free online master’s degree program with certificate that takes fifteen months to complete full-time or six terms to complete part-time. Busy students can fit the program into their schedule by taking one course per term.
To be considered for this program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, be fluent in English (non-native English speakers must submit confirmation of English proficiency), have a minimum of two years of work experience, and one reference from a previous employer or instructor.
Although a GMAT score is not required to continue with your application, you will need a letter of recommendation. All documents must be uploaded through the application portal provided.
2. University of People Master of Education
Another online master’s degree course on our list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates, is the University of People Master of Education.
This free online master’s degree course in Education with a certificate is available from the University of People, which is meant to prepare students for active careers in education, childcare, and community leadership.
There are two specialities in the program:
- Elementary/Middle School Education
- Secondary Education
Applicants to this course, must possess an undergraduate certificate, academic transcript and qualifications, English proficiency, non-native English speakers should take the TOEFL, no GMAT is required.
3. Curtis Institute of Music, Master of Music
The Curtis Institute of Music offers a free online master’s degree program with a diploma in music, but only around 4% of applicants are accepted, making it a very selective school.
Applicants for a master of music degree must have a minimum of 32 graduate credits and a bachelor’s degree in music or study or audit at least one course in literature, theatre, art, history, modern language, and musical studies.GRE or GMAT are not required.
Read also: 10 Top Free Online Ministry Degrees
4. MIT Media Lab’s Program in Media Arts & Sciences
We end our list of 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates with the MIT Media Lab’s Program in Media Arts & Sciences.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers a free online master’s degree program with certificates. The program admits 50 master’s candidates each year and prepares them to build and design novel gadgets for human adaptation and augmentation that will improve people’s lives.
Students that apply for this application will have the opportunity to study communications, design, learning, human-computer interaction, and entrepreneurship in the Media Lab.
Applicants must have good basic knowledge in computer science, psychology, architecture, neurology, mechanical engineering, and material science to apply for this free online master’s degree. The GRE is not necessary, however non-native English speakers must take the TOEFL.
All applications will be submitted electronically, along with three recommendation letters and transcripts from previous universities.
Trust you found our article on 4 Best free online masters degree courses with certificates helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.