The Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for high-achieving recent college graduates to participate. The Program is a one-year structured paid fellowship for exceptional talent interested in editorial or business-side media jobs.
Every year, a new class of fellows joins the organisation, bringing with them a fresh perspective and new ideas. Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students has experienced significant development as a digital-first firm as a result of the emphasis on digital projects, and the fellows have played vital roles in ensuring this.
The Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students is designed to attract the most exceptional people who want to aggressively disrupt and constantly produce innovations in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment.
They’re seeking for humble and dynamic people who want to work in a collaborative environment with plenty of prospects for advancement.
Entries for the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students in the United States of America in 2023 are now being accepted; eligible applicants are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
They’re searching for humble and dynamic individuals who want to work in a collaborative environment with plenty of opportunity for professional advancement and growth.
- 10 Best Colleges in North Carolina 2023
- Discover Top Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarships 2023
- 10 Best Colleges In Greensboro 2023
- Top 27 Popular Free Online Courses For Teenagers
What is the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program all about?
The Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students is a stipend-based programme. The fellows will be in the programme for a year. There are two sessions available right now: January – December and July – June.
Fellows meet twice a month for a comprehensive curriculum session that provides a 360-degree view of the modern media sector and covers the editorial, operational, and economic sides of today’s magazine and digital journalism.
The Fellowship will start in July 2023 and end in June 2023. All Fellowships will be based in Washington, D.C. or New York, NY. There will be over twenty Atlantic Media Fellows placed.
Minorities, women, veterans, and those with impairments are all welcome to work at the Fellowship. They will be assessing submissions on a continuous basis, and candidates are encouraged to apply far ahead of the deadline.
Studying at this level/in this Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students
Students interested in pursuing Graduate, Post-Graduate, or Post-Undergraduate degrees in the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students are eligible for the fellowship:
1. Humanities and Arts
2. Teaching / Business Education
3. Policy / Public Affairs
4. Humanities and Social Sciences
5. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
Opportunities for Editorial Fellowships include, but are not limited to:
1. Branded Content Blogging
3. Multimedia Editing Copy Editing Event Content Creation Fact-Checking
4. Research Social Media Video Production Reporting
Opportunities for Business Fellowships include, but are not limited to:
1. Client Services Analytics Business Development & Sales
2. Public Relations & Communications
3. Data Visualization by Design & Creativity
4. Product Management Research Strategy for Events Marketing
Read Also: Top 10 Affordable Universities in Manitoba with Scholarships
Nationality of the Host
The Atlantic Media Academy is hosting this fellowship, which will be completed in the United States.
1. Applicants must be foreign citizens or international students, permanent residents, US citizens, or US nationals.
Worth of a Scholarship
The Atlantic Media Fellowship is completely funded.
Read Also: 10 Best Colleges in Louisiana
Eligibility for the Atlantic Media Fellowship Program
1. Open to recent college graduates with a high level of ambition.
2. Individuals with unique viewpoints
Candidates must have the following qualities:
1. Be Enthusiastic: A strong interest in publishing and online media is a must.
2. Be Conscientious: Pay attention to details and have good time management and organisational abilities.
3. Be mature: poised and capable of displaying “grace under duress.”
- Discover Canada Global Change Leaders Program 2023
- 21 Best Colleges in Portland Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- List Of Top Ranked Universities in Afghanistan, 2023
- Cheapest Student Accommodation In Manchester 2023
How to Apply for Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students
Those interested in applying for this scholarship should send their applications to email@example.com.
The application deadline.
From mid-July through early-October, applications for the January session are open.
From mid-October through late-January, applications for the July session are open.
Link To The Application Website
Trust you found our article on Atlantic Media Fellowship Program for International Students, 2023 helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.