Welcome to Scholarships Hall, Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France, 2024 is the Topic we have to discuss today, with full details concerning scholarship details and link to application.
Sciences Po is happy to invite outstanding candidates from underdeveloped countries to apply for the Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students to pursue their studies.
The fellowship is accessible to nationals and/or residents of eleven countries in the extended Mediterranean Basin who intend to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies at Sciences Po.
The scholarship’s goal is to encourage students from developing countries to pursue higher education.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies, or Sciences Po, is a university in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France as an exceptional university, and the QS World University Subjects Rankings 2017 rated it fourth in the world in Politics and International Studies. For any international student, this institution is one of the best in France.
Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France, 2024
Level of Study/Field of Study:
These scholarships are available to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree. These scholarships are given out in the university’s subject area.
Nationality of the Host:
International Students can apply for the scholarship in France.
- Top 15 Quick Certifications That Pay Well In 2024
- Discover Top Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarships 2024
- Discover Kyushu University Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Top 27 Popular Free Online Courses For Teenagers
Amount of the Scholarship Award
For the course of their undergraduate studies, students will be awarded a scholarship of 20 000€ every year.
For the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Students who can demonstrate a genuine interest in Mediterranean relations will be considered for the Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France. The scholarship is given out based on academic excellence, social criteria, and the following requirements:
2. Algerians, Egyptians, Israelis, Jordanians, Libyans, Moroccans, Palestinians, Syrians, Tunisians, and Turks must be residents and/or citizens of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, and Turkey.
3. Candidates must be admitted into the undergraduate studies programme at Sciences Po.
The Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France is open to Algerians, Egyptians, Israelis, Jordanians, Libyans, Moroccans, Palestinians, Syrians, Tunisians, and Turks.
Requirement for College Admission.
Entrance Requirement: All applicants of the Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France must have earned a bachelor’s degree in the preceding year.
English Language Requirement: All applicants of the Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France must meet the host institution’s language competency criteria.
- Free College Application Week 2024 | See all you need to know
- 10 Top & Cheap Massages Schools Worldwide
- Discover How to Study Masters Degree Without Bachelors in Any Field
- 11 Top & Affordable Massage Therapy Schools Globally
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit their applications by email.
1. Candidates must first apply to Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France on any programme of study they wish to pursue. Applications for the Emile Boutmy scholarship must be submitted through Sciences Po’s Admissions website, together with any supporting documentation. The deadline is the same as the deadline for applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
2. All candidates must apply for the Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France during the two weeks following the student’s application by sending an application to Caterina Sabbatini Clec’h.
The following documents must be included to this application:
1. Cover letter detailing motivations for interest or prior experience in actions aimed at promoting and bringing Mediterranean people closer together in social, cultural, and scientific domains.
2. Cover letter detailing motivations for interest or prior experience in actions aimed at promoting and bringing Mediterranean people closer together in social, cultural, and scientific domains.
3. Any further indication that the candidate is motivated (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.).
Deadline for the programs: April 3, 2024
Trust you found our article on Sciences Po Seydoux Scholarships in France, 2024 helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.