How To Get YouTube TV Student Discount: The most used video-sharing site on the internet without a question is YouTube. The 2005-launched video service, which Google subsequently purchased for more than $1.6 billion in 2006, was initially largely a web-based PC service that allowed anyone to submit their works for the entertainment of the public.
The introduction of smart TVs and mobile applications came shortly after the rise in popularity of smartphones towards the end of the 2000s, and both of these developments saw rapid increases in usage.
More than 2 billion people watch YouTube videos each month, according to statistics, and more than 70% of those views come from mobile devices.
The student discount for YouTube TV is a great way to cut the cost of your cable subscription. You may be able to save a sizable sum of money if you meet the requirements as a student.
There is a way for high school, college, or graduate students to start saving money with this offer right away.
This article explains how to get you tube tv student discount on how to determine your eligibility for the Student plan and how to save money on all YouTube Premium services.
Regarding of how to get YouTube tv Student Discount
An online streaming service called YouTube TV offers live TV channels and video-on-demand. You may watch it on your computer, smartphone, tablet, television, or even on a big screen.
Perhaps no introduction is necessary for YouTube. One of the most widely used online streaming services worldwide is it. Any goal, including study, education, or purely recreational use, can be accomplished via YouTube.
A YouTube TV subscription costs approximately 50% less when using the student discount. For just $6.99 a month, you may watch your favorite programs, giggle at comedy routines, learn something new online, and do some research.
The discount is only available to students, however not all students are eligible. If you are eligible, you may use the value on up to three accounts at once as much as you wish.
Who Qualifies on how to get YouTube tv Student Discount?
No, students enrolled at American colleges and universities that provide YouTube student subscriptions are the only ones who can take advantage of the YouTube TV student discount.
If you aren’t already a member or have never signed up for YouTube TV or one of their time-limited specials, now is the best time to do so.
Eligibility on how to get YouTube TV Student Discount
To be eligible for the student discount on YouTube TV, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Memberships on YouTube for students must be enrolled in an educational institution.
- The SheerID status of your school must be authorized. The verification procedure is handled by SheerID, a third-party source.
How to Verify if Your School Offers YouTube Plans
- Visit the landing page for YouTube Music Premium or the Student Plan (if your country is eligible for the student plan).
- Select the Free Trial choice.
- On the SheerID form that is provided, enter the information for your school.
- You will continue to have access to this service after being granted student membership for an additional four years. Each year, it will need to be renewed.
Benefits of how to get YouTube TV Student Discount
Some accounts also offer free access to YouTube Premium. As a student, you can sign up for a one-month free trial to test the service.
The $6.99 per month YouTube Premium plan is open to anyone over the age of 16 who is enrolled in an accredited degree program at an accepted college or university (including community colleges).
The service gives users access to over 40 music streaming services, including YouTube Originals like Cobra Kai, which is based on the television show The Karate Kid, and services like Apple Music and Spotify.
Additionally, YouTube Red offers ad-free content that includes videos from artists like PewDiePie.
Other streaming providers may also offer free trials, which you can take advantage of.
You can also benefit from the free trials offered by other streaming services. Given the abundance of streaming options, it is understandable that so many students are looking for ways to reduce their entertainment costs.
Free trials are available on several well-known streaming services, which is fortunate.
Which Services does the YouTube TV Student Discount Include?
You might be curious about the benefits of signing up for the YouTube Premium Service. You can use a number of YouTube services after enrolling in the program, such as:
1. YouTube TV:
is a streaming platform that offers live and recorded entertainment, such as sports, news, and your preferred TV shows.
On your selected devices, you may access countless live and on-demand episodes and movies with Youtube TV. No hidden costs or commitments exist. Each user gets a DVR, with a maximum of six accounts per residence.
2. YouTube Music: YouTube Music
is a music service that offers a large selection of songs and albums from well-known musicians along with the option to publish your own recordings.
Mobile devices running Android and iOS as well as desktop browsers can access it. In June 2018, Google unveiled a new logo and name for a music streaming platform that would be available. Before it was discontinued, the service was known as “Google Play Music.”
The Music Premium option, which offers an ad-free listening experience and the capacity to save songs and playlists for offline listening, is also a part of the YouTube TV student discount.
Method for how to get YouTube TV Student Discount
The steps for how to get YouTube TV student discount of 42% discount by Martyn Casserly and are detailed below.
Note that only American college and university students are currently eligible for this service.
- On the YouTube Premium website, click the blue letters indicating the family and student options. Please take note that this option will only appear if you are located outside of the United States as a family membership (meaning you are not eligible for a student plan or discount).
- A student subscription option will become available. Select Try It Free (up to 2 months free).
After that, a request for you to visit SheerID for authentication purposes will appear. Select Continue to proceed.
- You will need to fill out an online form. After filling out your information, click “Submit.” Verification is done right away. However, if there is a delay, this might take up to 48 hours.
- Please get in touch with SheerID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help completing your verification.
- Enter your payment information and click the Buy button to start setting up your account after your account has been verified.
- Now that you have logged in to YouTube, you may start using the service’s premium features.
Please take note that this service may be discontinued at any time and for any cause.
- Discover Top 9 Cheap Universities in Europe that Teaches in English
- University of Southern California Acceptance Rate In 2024 | Updated
- Get paid To Advertise on your car : companies That Can Pay You In 2024
- Discover Top Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarships 2024
- First Bank Colorado with Routing Number 2024 Updated Details
FAQs On how to get YouTube tv Student Discount
Does YouTube TV offer any discounts to students?
student discount for Youtube TV The student discount for YouTube Television is no longer offered, and the only Student Membership options on YouTube are a YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium.
How do I renew my YouTube student membership?
Check your status as a student again.
Visit http://youtube.com/purchases to renew your student subscription or to find out when your student status expires. Send an email to email@example.com to get assistance with the verification procedure from SheerID. Contact YouTube support for assistance if you need it with your membership.
How can I enroll on YouTube as a student?
Go to the YouTube Premium website and select the student or family plan option. You’ll see the Student listing and a button that says “Try it for free” appear. As of this writing, YouTube is providing a free month-long trial of the service so you can decide if it’s right for you.
A YouTube student plan costs how much?
$6.99/month \sStudent. Monthly. 1 month of free use. Then $6.99 per month for only qualified pupils.
How can I confirm my premium YouTube student ID?
Visit the YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium landing page for students.
Choosing Try it Free
On the SheerID form, type in your school’s name. There are available student plans if your school shows up.
Now is a great moment to subscribe to YouTube TV if you aren’t already.
The most well-known live TV streaming service is now accessible at a reduced price thanks to the student offer; if you were debating signing up in the past, now is the perfect opportunity.
If you already have a subscription with ordinary pricing and don’t need this discount right now, we really hope that this post has shown you just how incredible it is.
Trust you found our article on How To Get YouTube TV Student Discount in 2024 helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.