Applications for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship intake are now being accepted (MCFSP at KNUST). Candidates from all over Africa who are interested and qualified are encouraged to apply. MCFSP at KNUST offers a wide range of scholarships so that qualified, academically gifted, but economically underprivileged, young people in Ghana and Africa can receive a high-quality university education.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Mastercard Foundation/ KNUST
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Host Institution: KNUST, Ghana
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Africans
- Deadline for applications: July 31, 2023.
Read Also: List Of 5 Scholarships Programs For Tall People
Eligibility Requirements For KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The following qualifying requirements must be met by candidates in order to be considered for this scholarship;
- All prospective candidates must have a genuine and legitimate WASSCE, GBCE, ABCE, GCE O’Level & A’Level, or their equivalent results, from an accredited/recognized institution, in their possession at the time of application. The results of the applicant cannot be older than five years. No candidates with pending results will be considered for the scholarship.
- Also, the applicants must satisfy KNUST’s admission requirements.
- The recipient of the scholarship must be admitted to a KNUST program successfully in order for it to be given out.
- The applicant must prove that they have urgent financial needs.
- The candidate must have a track record of community involvement and leadership (s)
Still On: KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Advantages Of The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- Complete financial assistance (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Supportive Counseling Services
- Services for Career Development (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Frequent gatherings of scholars with an emphasis on possibilities for professional and personal growth as well as activities designed to strengthen societal linkages and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through tutoring, online learning, and academic mentoring.
- How To Become A Permanent Resident Of Canada In 2023 | Complete Guide
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship 2023 (UPDATED)
- Texas Tech Scholarships in USA 2023-2023
- Top 10 List Of Scholarships For Women
Application Methods For The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
How to Apply: Interested applicants should go ahead and download the free application form.
Send the application forms to the following addresses through EMS or another courier service:
- KNUST’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Impact Building, Africa Hall Road
- KNUST, PMB
- Ghana, Kumasi.
Foreign applicants must submit additional documents with their application form, such as a printout of their KNUST admissions application and their high school graduation certificate (e.g WASSCE, GBCE, GCE, etc).
Link To Scholarship Website
Trust you found our article on The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For 2023/2024 follow our website for more interesting articles.