In this article, we’ve compiled a list of 101 top questions to ask your pastor at different occasions, probably questions that you’ve always wanted to ask, or you don’t have an idea of what to ask your pastor. This article contains some question ideas for your pastor.
Pastors are religious leaders that oversee a Christian congregation while also guiding and counseling members of the Christian community. Pastors instruct their congregations on biblical principles and assist them in staying on the correct track.
Pastors are also considered as leaders, and a community may have at least one pastor who is helping people grow spiritually. Pastoring is a difficult job, as many people depend on them for spiritual and even physical advice.
Being looked up to is a challenging duty, but these pastors have taken it upon themselves to take on this role. As a result, because so many people look up to them, they must not go astray in order to avoid discouraging members.
If you are a religious person, especially a Christian, you look up to your pastor as a leader because that is exactly what he or she is. It’s also not new information, so you’re probably intrigued about them and have some questions for them.
Read also: 10 Top Free Online Ministry Degrees
There’s no question to be embarrassed about in this article, its primary purpose is to offer you 101 top questions to ask your Pastor at different occasions to ask your pastor.
Asking questions can help you learn more, open your mind more, and most importantly, discover more about your pastor as a person who does more than stand on the podium and speak to you.
How do you ask your pastor these questions?
It is entirely up to you and how eager you are to question your pastor and obtain answers, but you must proceed slowly and do not hurry them.
You can either book a private appointment with your pastor to ask these questions, or you can take advantage of a study group hosted by your pastor to ask them any of these 101 top questions to ask your Pastor at different occasions.
Let’s now take a look at the 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions, we hope you will find this article helpful
101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions
Read also: 7 Free Online Pentecostal Bible Colleges
Below is a list of 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions.
- What are the biggest mistakes you’ve made in the ministry?
- What are your biggest joy in the ministry?
- Would your spouse say you’ve placed them above ministerial work?
- What strategy do you employ for constant bible reading and praying?
- What’s been your “secret” to avoid falling?
- Knowing the things you know now. What would you say to yourself when you initially started pastoral work?
- Aside the bible, what other book has most influenced your life?
- What are your plans for expanding the ministry?
- How have you kept intentional evangelism in your life?
- When did you realize you’ve been called to ministry, and why as a pastor or leader?
- What is a God story to tell others to encourage them?
- Who is your favorite theologian and why?
- What is your definition of the ministry? Leadership?
- How did you come to God?
- If there was ever anyone in your team or congregation not living in accordance to biblical scripture, how did you handle them?
- How are you able to balance self-needs, family-need, and congregational-needs in your life?
- What is your view on atheist or non-believers?
- What experience have you gained in working and leading a church?
- What is your system of preparing for a sermon?
- What do you think our church needs most?
- What do pastors do during the week?
- How much are pastors paid?
- What is the hardest part of pastoral ministry?
- What is a pastor’s marriage like?
- When pastors are together, what do they talk about?
- Who do pastors hang out with?
- As a church member, what can we do to encourage and support our pastors?
- As a pastor, how many times have you wanted to quit your ministerial work?
- Which ministry moves have you made which you regret?
- What has been your secret to avoid falling?
Moving from personal questions about your Pastor, let’s take a look at bible questions included in the 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions. You can also visit My bible study for some answers to these questions.
- If God is an all-loving being, why does he allow people to suffer and all kinds of evil?
- Can the trinity of Christ be proven?
- In the bible, where does it say people will go to heaven when they die?
- What is the Christ church built?
- What does the 10 commandments teach us?
- Why did God create hell and send sinners, who are also his children, there?
- Don’t all religions teach the same?
- How is Jesus the only way to heaven?
- What are the Apocrypha?
- What is the purpose of baptism? Does it really save me?
- What is the trinity?
- Why does Jesus need to be born?
- Why did God cast Satan down to heaven when is isn’t our fault he rebelled?
- Why has God not shown himself physically to his people?
- Did Jesus have any relations?
- The resurrection of Lazarus and other miracles done by Jesus why isn’t there any major evidence?
- How did all the millions of species fit into Noah’s ark?
- Who are the parents of Joseph, the father of Jesus?
- How did the Holy Spirit impregnate Virgin Mary?
- What are the names of Mary’s siblings?
Also included in the 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions, is relationship-based questions.
- Is it right for a Christian to date or marry a non-Christian?
- What does the bible say about premarital sex and sex before marriage?
- What does the bible say about courting or dating?
- Should a Christian use a dating service to find a spouse?
- What does the bible say about flirting?
- Is born again virginity possible?
- Can Christian teens date?
- Is it okay to have premarital sex since you are going to marry the person anyway?
- Is it wrong for a couple to live together before they are married?
- What does the bible say about engagement?
- Why is virginity so important in the bible?
- Should Christians of different denominations get married?
- What does the bible say about interracial marriages?
- What is the Christian view concerning romance?
- What does the bible say about estrangements?
- Is the age of consent a biblical one?
- Is my partner Godly enough?
- In a Christian dating, is there anything like “too fast?”
- Does my church have a role in me getting married?
- Should I marry a Godly man or woman I do not find attractive?
- What are the keys to sexual purity in dating?
- What hope does God have in store for singles?
- When should a single stop dating?
- After satisfying all the requirements of the bible, is it possible to still choose the wrong spouse?
- What kind of lifestyle makes marriage successful?
- What guidelines does the bible offer for the physical relationship in marriage?
- How does one overcome negative thoughts or feelings about one’s spouse?
- How should a husband and wife settle personal issues?
- Where can we find good role models?
- Are there times in which it will be difficult or even impossible to forgive?
Also included in the 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions, is leadership-based questions.
- As a pastor, what book has impacted on your understanding of leadership?
- Which historical leaders influenced you the most?
- What current top leader influences you now?
- What other systems of leadership do you learn from?
- What are your main leadership goals?
- How do you design and hold meetings?
- What apps, software, technologies, etc. helps you the most.
- How do you settle disputes in your congregation?
- How do you admit and fix a problem in your leadership?
- Is your ministry accomplishing one of the church’s value?
- Is the ministry led by the right people?
- What do you need to do to move your ministry forward?
- What is the vision, aim, or goal of your ministry?
- How do you train and motivate people for personal evangelism?
- What is Rebellion?
- How to settle disputes between those that you lead?
- What steps do you take when making difficult decisions?
- How to become a great leader?
- How to command respect from those who are being led by you?
- Tips to becoming a successful leader.
Trust you found our article 101 Top Questions to ask your Pastor at Different Occasions helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.