Start your educational journey in the UK. Happy news the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 is available right now. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
A fully funded master’s fellowship, the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 is available to overseas students. The Chevening Scholarship includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip ticket to the UK in economy class, and other scholarships and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
Future leaders and decision-makers from all over the world have a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically through Chevening, as well as to network internationally, experience UK culture, and forge long-lasting positive relationships with the UK. The UK government’s Chevening international awards program aims to foster the development of world leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be given out globally.
Chevening offers two types of awards—Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships—that are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and affiliated organizations, with beneficiaries being hand-selected by British embassies and high commissioners all around the world.
- Top 10 Cheapest Universities in Switzerland for International Students
- First Bank Colorado with Routing Number 2023 Updated Details
- 25+ Free Printable Bible Study Lessons with Questions and Answers pdf
- Discover Top English Language Requirements in USA For International Students
- 10 Ongoing Federal Government Empowerment Programs In Nigeria
- 10 Best Public Universities in France
- USA Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program but not more than one year of postgraduate course.
- Chevening Scholarship Deadline: November 1, 2023
Coverage of the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024
- The following advantages are offered to the recipient of the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Costs for attending college.
- A monthly allowance.
- Costs of traveling to and from the UK
- An allowance for arrival.
- A departure payment for travel home.
- A single visa application’s fee.
- An expense-paid trip to activities sponsored by Chevening in the UK.
Criteria for Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility
- The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for Chevening Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- Citizens of nations that qualify for the Chevening Scholarships are the intended recipients of the awards. For a complete list of nations that qualify for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
- After your scholarship has finished, go back to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three distinct qualified UK university programs, and by July 13, 2023, you must have received an unconditional offer from one of them.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 if you:
- Having British citizenship or dual citizenship is required, unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O).
- Have refugee status in a nation that is not a candidate for the Chevening. Candidates who are nationals of a Chevening-eligible country or who are granted refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are qualified to apply for a scholarship.
- Are currently employed by Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defence, and the Home Office), have been employed by Her Majesty’s Government, or have been employed within the past two years from the opening of Chevening applications.
- Employees, former employees, and relatives* of employees of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply. However, if the employment occurred within the last two years, you are not eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, were formerly employed, or are related.
- Formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
How Do You Apply for a Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024?
To apply for a Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024, please follow the directions below:
- Select Chevening Scholarship after selecting your nation.
- Open a profile.
- Personalize your profile by entering your details, saving the information, and validating it before beginning the application.
- To ensure that you are eligible for the scholarship, finish the quiz.
- Prepare the following documents and fill out the application with the necessary information:
- Education records that are complete.
- English language proficiency.
- Offers with conditions for suggested study programs (up to three).
Offers without conditions for suggested study programs (up to three) (You have until July 13, 2023, to upload at least one unconditional offer.)
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- ID card or passport.
6. Send the application in.
Trust you found our article on Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024/ Application Process helpful. follow our website for more interesting articles.