Are planning on schooling in Canada and looking for blacklisted colleges in Canada, so that you will not apply to them, then search no more as you are at the right place.
Canada’s educational institutions are of high quality, although a few of them have been found inadequate in specific areas of operation, resulting in their suspension. This post was created to provide you with a thorough list of blacklisted colleges in Canada, that you should avoid applying to.
So read attentively to identify the schools listed below. This is merely a listing of schools. Except for the documents containing their ban, there is no information about any of the schools.
Dangers of blacklisting
Schools that are blacklisted face a number of consequences.
Criminals use fake blacklists to scam some good schools in Canada. For example; some criminals can make several blacklist reviews against a good school and then put the school on a blacklist. Afterward, they will contact the school and tell them that they will remove the listing once the school pays a huge amount of money.
In another situation, a student may publish false information about an excellent instructor online in order to blackmail the teacher. The student will then insist that the teacher give him/her a better grade before erasing the negative evaluation.
These are just a few of the ramifications of a school being wrongfully banned.
In another situation, a school’s reputation and prestige are harmed by being prohibited. It loses pupils and engagements, and eventually goes out of business.
How do I know a blacklist?
If you’re applying to a college in Canada, make sure you ask all the right questions. If you’re considering attending any of Canada’s colleges, keep in mind that there are both true and bogus blacklists.
It is crucial to note that not every institution that appears on the list of Canada’s blacklisted colleges is a terrible school.
Make sure you contact the source of the material that led to the college’s blacklist review or complaint. Once you’ve done that, you’ll have a better chance of determining whether the material is accurate.
You can arrange for another college if you find out the information is correct.
List of blacklisted colleges in Canada
Below is a list of blacklisted colleges in Canada.
- Everest Colleges of Canada Inc. (Everest) IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION and NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO REVOKE REGISTRATION Section
- Falaknaz Babar known as Grand International Professional School
- Seneca Groups Inc. operating as Crown Academic International School
- Toronto College of Technology Inc.
- Guyana Training School for International Skills Inc. operating as Academy for Allied Dental and Health Care Studies
- Academy of Teaching and Training Inc.
- Huron Flight Centre Inc. operating as Huron Flight College
- TAIE College of Arts, Science and Commerce Inc.
- All Metal Welding Technology Inc.
- Access Care Academy of Job Skills Inc.
- Archer College Language School, Toronto
- Upper Madison College
- Education Canada College
- Academy of Teaching and Training Inc. – Copy of RESTRAINING ORDER
- CanPacific College of Business & English Inc. – Copy of Restraining Order
- CLLC Canadian Language Learning College Inc. – Copy of Restraining Order
- International Language Academy of Canada Inc. Known as ILAC – NOTICE OF CONTRAVENTION
- LSBF Canada Inc. known as London School of Business & Finance – Copy of Restraining Order
- Quest Language Studies Corp. – Copy of Restraining Order
- The Superintendent has ordered Seneca Groups Inc. o/a Crown Academic International School to stop
When students, parents, or agents file a blacklist entry against a school, it becomes a blacklist entry. If the complaint or review is reviewed and proven to be valid, the school could be fined, blacklisted, or convicted of civil law offences.
Keep in mind that there is a difference between a true blacklist and a fake blacklist, since criminal organizations develop phony blacklists in order to defraud institutions. Ensure that you get closer to the source of any blacklist review material in order to confirm if it is accurate or incorrect.
Our list of blacklisted colleges in Canada described in this article are no longer in operation in Canada since they were outright prohibited.
Trust you found our article on blacklisted colleges in Canada helpful. Follow our for website more interesting articles.