Nigerian Army Recruitment And Application Portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng) (2023) form is now accessible. We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian army admission exercise for 2023 has begun. About the recruitment, the material on this page is pertinent.
You can go to recruitment.army.mil.ng to see the Nigerian army’s recruitment website. When the Nigerian Army Recruiting online application form is eventually made available, you can access it here. We’re here to let you know that the intake process for the Nigerian Army’s 2023 draft is currently underway. You can find pertinent information about the hiring procedure on this page. Because the hiring process is expected to span at least a month, it’s crucial that you submit your application on time and in person.
Read Also: Review of Top 10 E-Learning Platforms In 2023
How to Register for the 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
Simply make an account at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng on the Nigerian army’s online recruitment portal and submit an application. After that, select the application category by clicking on register. When you have finished entering all the information requested on the site, click submit.
Any of the following are open for applications:
- Normal Recruitment Intake: 82 (Soldiers)
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
ims.army.mil.ng or recruitment.army.mil.ng is the application portal. If you click on the first link, you will be taken to the second, which is the one where you may begin your application. When completing the Nigerian Army Application Form 2023, please take your time.
The Nigerian Army will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted and ask them to attend screening, which will take place at various centers and be advertised on the Nigerian Army website. All shortlisted candidates will also be required to undergo a screening test; those who pass will move on to the next round of the hiring process.
This will be properly updated with any more information regarding the Nigerian Army Recruiting 2023. That’s all there is to it for now. Please share your thoughts in the comments below; we would greatly appreciate it.
General Guidelines For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Applicants should be aware that there won’t be a computer-based pre-selection test.
- No special recruitment center exists.
- No Zonal Screening Exercise will be conducted.
- Potential recruits will be thoroughly screened in their individual states of origin.
- The State Recruitment Exercise location does not permit candidates to carry electronic or recording equipment.
- Applicants must also follow COVID-19 protocols, which include routine hand washing, wearing a face mask, and maintaining a physical distance.
- Candidates who fabricate or falsify their test results and are caught even during training at Depot NA will be dropped from the program.
- Applicants are urged to provide their printed BVN.
- In their own best interests, candidates are urged not to offer any type of reward or enticement to anyone or any group of people to help them with the hiring process.
- Applicants are encouraged to carefully study the instructions on the website or, if they have any questions, contact the following help lines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- For the benefit of all candidates, the NA website will publish the names of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must report to their respective states of origin for the screening process from April 12 through April 26, 2022.
- The NA Training Camp Falgore Forest in Kano State will receive the selected applicants starting on April 26, 2022.
- How to Become a UX/UI Designer
- Bitter Kola Health Benefits and Side Effects 2023 Updated
- 12 Best Sites to Download Full Albums for Free
- How To Become A Permanent Resident Of Canada In 2023 | Complete Guide
Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Age Requirement (Tradesmen)————————————————18
- Maximum Age (Tradesmen)—————————————————-22
- Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)——————————————-22
- Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)———————————————–26
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates—————————————–1.68
- Maximum Height For Female Candidates————————————-1.62
- Academic Qualifications ———————————————————WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
Trust you found our article on Nigerian Army Recruitment And Application Portal 2023 follow our website for more interesting articles.