Welcome onboard today as we talk about the 17 best ethical hacking courses around the world, this topic covers all about ethical hacking, including in-dept explanation of hacking and all that relates to it. If you wish to understand hacking and all about hacking, then read to the last letter.
White hat hacking, often known as ethical hacking, is one of the top three types of hacking available today. Enrolling in one of the top ethical hacking courses in 2022 will allow you to take advantage of this opportunity.
You can join the Ethical Hacking Leaderboard after passing a 6-hour proctored exam based on real-world danger scenarios. Individuals can put their talents to the test by joining the EC-Global Council’s Ethical Hacking Leaderboard.
Enrolling in one of the best ethical hacking courses discussed in this article can help you get started if you want to pursue a career in ethical hacking.
The table of contents below shows how these ethical hacking courses were discussed in order.
Which degree is the most suitable for hacking?
Ethical hackers are usually highly computer savvy and well-versed in technology. A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is recommended if you want to pursue ethical hacking as a career.
You can also earn an entry-level job with an advanced diploma in network security or other technology-related degrees.
Is it possible for a novice to learn ethical hacking?
Yes, if a beginning is determined and devoted to pursuing a career as an ethical hacker, he can learn ethical hacking.
It’s also possible to learn ethical hacking on your own if you have the prerequisites. To begin your path towards ethical hacking, you can use the wealth of materials accessible online.
Beginners and advanced learners both can benefit greatly from platforms like Pentester lab. You can take advantage of their beginner-friendly lessons and labs.
What is the finest ethical hacking course?
There are various excellent ethical hacking courses available online. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses are all offered to help you on your way.
Essentially, the finest ethical hacking course will be determined by what you desire right now. For example, the best ethical hacking training for a beginner will almost certainly differ from the best ethical hacking education for an accomplished hacker.
Fundamentals of Computer Hacking on Udemy is widely regarded as the best ethical hacking course. Other courses for beginners include Udemy’s Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch and LinkedIn’s Learn Ethical Hacking Online.
How much does an ethical hacker make?
An ethical hacker’s income is influenced by a variety of factors. The key determinants are usually your location, years of experience, and who you work for.
Top earners in the United States make $173, 000 per year, while typical earners make $119,289 per year. The 75th percentile receives almost $145, 000 per year, while the 25th percentile receives $ 90,500. The stats in this article are based on ziprecruiter.com data.
The monthly compensation of an ethical hacker ranges from $7, 451 to $14, 416.
17 Best Ethical Hacking Course in 2022
1. Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch
This is the first in our list of best ethical hacking courses around the world. The greatest ethical hacking education available is to learn ethical hacking from the ground up. This extensive course is available on Udemy and is ideal for beginners.
To get started, you don’t need any prior experience with penetration testing or hacking. You only need to be attentive and devoted to your study path to get started. It’s critical that you have a laptop with at least 4GB of RAM, whether it’s running Linux, Windows, or OS X.
After completing this ethical hacking course, you will have a better understanding of how devices connected to a network interact.
It is divided into sections, each of which teaches the fundamentals of hacking. You can finish the course in 14.5 hours and learn the following:
- Network penetration testing
- Gaining access
- Post exploitation
- Web application penetration testing
- Kali Linux installation and use
- Linux basics
- Malware analysis
- Discovering and fixing XSS attacks
- Discovering ARP and MITM Spoofing vulnerabilities
- Network Hacking and Penetration Testing.
2. Learn Ethical hacking from A-Z Beginner to Expert
Second in our list of best ethical hacking courses around the world is Learning Ethical hacking from A-Z Beginner to Expert. This Udemy course is for you if you want to become an excellent ethical hacker. Enrollees learn how to quickly hack networks, computer systems, and web apps, among other things.
Before purchasing this course, you must have basic IT skills and understanding. To get started, you’ll need a PC with at least 8GB of RAM and a Wifi hacking section. Aside from that, you don’t need any prior hacking or cybersecurity knowledge to join this learning route.
It hits our top five because it not only teaches you how to hack, but also how to make money through ethical hacking.
The course, which costs $108.98, is supposed to cover six major topics:
- How to hack networks
- How to gain access and connect to networks
- The fundamentals necessary to become a hacker
- Learn how to leverage post exploitation
- How to hack websites and web apps
- How to make money, land a job & build a brand as a hacker
3. LinkedIn Learning- Ethical Hacking Course – Lynda
Here is the Third in our list of best ethical hacking courses around the world. One of the top ethical hacking courses available online is offered by Lynda-LinkedInlearning. Around 18 learning items are included in the learning path.
This is a wonderful opportunity for people who want to improve their ethical hacking abilities and understanding.
Both newcomers and seasoned professionals will benefit from this course. Malcolm Shore, Lisa Block, Scott Simpson, and James Williamson are among the industry specialists who teach it. There are no prerequisites for this ethical hacking course, which can be finished in about 26 hours.
The course starts with an overview of ethical hacking before moving on to footprinting and reconnaissance. In addition, students will attend classes in the following areas:
- Kali Linux
- Scanning Networks
- Session Hijacking
- Common threats to systems
- Risk identification
- Reconnaissance and Footprinting, and much more.
- Discover how to get the AWS machine learning certification 2022
- Discover how to get the C++ course certification
- Top 9 Best Angular Courses for Beginners and Experts
- How To Get The Project Management Professional Certification In 2022
4. Hacking Techniques for IT Professionals
Next In our list of best ethical hacking courses around the world is the Hacking Techniques for IT Professionals.
Before participating in this course, you must first complete the IT security starter training. You’ll also require IT experience, programming skills, and a basic understanding of Linux systems.
This course will assist you much regardless of your talents and experience. This ethical hacking course begins with a discussion of local networks, followed by a discussion of protocols and their flaws.
Students will also learn about current dangers and trends in IT security. It also debunks common security myths and is an important aspect of network security training.
You will learn the following for only $108.98:
- Become Certified IT Security Professional
- Application attacks and how to prevent them.
- Application security assessment.
- Global management of user software.
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis.
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Public key infrastructure management.
- Modelling and classifying threats.
- Managing risk.
- Attack methodologies.
- How to use and deal with social engineering and rogue software.
- Immutable security laws.
5. Hacking in Practice: Intensive Ethical Hacking Mega Course
Intensive Ethical Hacking Mega Course here is another top best ethical hacking courses we have to talk about.
To get started with this comprehensive ethical hacking course, you’ll need some basic IT expertise. Although no programming knowledge is required for the IT Sec beginning course.
Students will learn how to get access to secure networks, read encrypted information and accounts, and even steal identities.
It is intended to teach pupils hacking concepts as well as real-world hacking strategies. You can learn how to secure yourself and your network by doing so. If you complete this course, you will be able to become a certified security specialist.
- Security and Hacking Myths Debunked
- Beginner to Advanced IT Security
- Microsoft Windows Threats and WiFi Weaknesses
- Current Black-Hat Threats and Trends
- Designing More Secure Networks
- Encrypted Data, Identify Spoofing, and Windows Authorization
- IT Security Academy Exam Preparation
6. Hacking and Pentetsing Android Applications
This is the sixth best ethical hacking courses to study in the world. Udemy.com offers one of the greatest ethical hacking courses in 2022. It costs $108.98 and teaches students how to use modern-day pentesting tools and methodologies to pentest Android applications.
There are no requirements for enrolling in and finishing this course. It clarified security concepts related to Android app development using the Android Programming Language.
The following are some of the lessons taught in Udemy’s ethical course:
- Fundamentals of Android Application Penetration Testing
- How to Reverse Engineer Android Apps
- How to patch Android Apps using apktool to bypass SSL Pinning
- Android Application Penetration Testing using the modern day tools and techniques –
- Good Bye to old school tools
- How to bypass Jailbreak detection in Android Apps using objection
- How to trace crypto calls made by an Android app using Frida
- Mobile App Pentesting to begin your bug bounty journey
- How to use Frida to invoke functions from within the App
7. Introduction to Cyber Attacks
At line seven of best ethical hacking courses we have the Introduction to Cyber Attacks. This is one of the top ethical hacking courses, taught by Dr. Edward G. Amoroso, that teaches the fundamentals of common cyber security threats.
It also addresses cyber-threats and vulnerabilities. Students will receive hands-on experience in how cyber assaults are built and applied to real-world systems.
In software utilities, students will learn rudimentary Unix kernel hacks, Internet worms, and Trojan horses. It’s a beginner-level course that takes about 19 hours to finish. One of four courses in the introduction to cyber security specialisation, this ethical hacking course is one of them.
The following topics are covered in the course:
- Introduction to cyber security
- Understanding basic security frameworks
- Examing cyber threats more closely
- Introducing security risk analysis
8. IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst is one of the best ethical hacking courses as well. IBM Cybersecurity Analyst is a Coursera ethical hacking course that prepares you for a profession in cybersecurity.
Enrollees in this course get job-ready skills for a high-demand position in the sector. Surprisingly, no prior education or experience is required to get started.
It’s an eight-course professional degree that teaches you the technical skills you’ll need to work as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
Network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment will all be covered in depth.
The 8 interconnected courses you’ll need to earn this Professional Certificate are listed below:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
- Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensics
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment
9. Cybersecurity for Managers: A Playbook
At the ninth ranked best ethical hacking courses we have Cybersecurity for Managers. This ethical hacking course is taught at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It’s for decision-makers and executives who want to improve their ability to manage work environments while maintaining data security.
Enrollees in this course will receive a basic playbook that will enable CEOs to build a high-end cybersecurity strategy. This is critical for the safety of the company’s operations.
You must have technical knowledge of the subject to get the most out of this course. The course is appropriate for intermediate and advanced students. If students study for 5 – 6 hours each week, they can complete this course in 6 weeks.
The following topics are covered in this ethical hacking course:
- Cybersecurity risk management
- Practical implications of offsets against privacy and security
- Approaches to cybersecurity management
- Decision making for building a robust business landscape
- Vocabulary and language for informed talks with CTO and CISO
10. Specialization in Hacking For Beginners
Specialization in Hacking For Beginners make up our top tenth of best ethical hacking courses.
In 2022, it is one of the top ethical hacking courses. When students enrol in this course, Hackers Academy will teach them everything they need to know about ethical hacking.
It is an ethical hacking certification course that needs participants to have a basic understanding of computers. Surprisingly, no prior knowledge of hacking, Linux, or any other programming language is required.
This basic course can be completed in around 2.5 hours and will teach you the following:
- IP addresses – introduction
- DNS- detailed overview
- Setting up a lab for hacking practice.
- Port scanning
- Understanding hacking vulnerabilities
- Exploiting weaknesses of the target
11. Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Course
Here is another big player course amongst top best ethical hacking courses. Anyone interested in becoming a professional cybersecurity specialist should enrol in this course right now. It’s great for people who want to learn from well-known ethical hackers.
Individuals who finish all 19 modules receive certification from the course. Although the ethical hacking course is meant for both beginners and expert learners, you must have a basic understanding of ethical hacking to get the most out of it.
This course on Cybrary will be taught by Leo Dregier and will cover high-level subjects in around 23 hours:
- Information Gathering
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Attack and Exploitation
- Vulnerability Identification and Analysis
- PenTest Planning
- Denial of Service
- Sniffing traffic
- Malware Identification and Analysis
- Session Hijacking
- Post Exploitation Hacking
12. Cybersecurity Basics: A Hands-on Approach
At best ethical hacking courses number twelve, we have the Cybersecurity Basics. If you study for 5-7 hours each week, you may finish this hands-on ethical hacking course online in 6 weeks. Although it is intended for intermediate learners, no prior understanding of security is required.
This course consists of six lectures. Students must have enriched their portfolios by improving their skills in cyber forensics and cybersecurity attack monitoring by the end of the course.
Lorena Gonzalez Manzano, Jose Maria de Fuentes, Pedro Peris-lopes, and Juan E. Tapiador will teach the course, which is available on EDX. The following subjects will be covered in the course:
- Cyber security landscape
- Reverse engineering
- Managing and monitoring network cyber security attacks
- Computer forensics
- Malware and advanced persistent threats
- Vulnerability management and pentesting
13. Complete Ethical Hacking BootCamp 2022: Zero to Mastery
Here is another top best ethical hacking courses to study around the world. This is one of the ethical hacking courses available on the internet that does not require any programming or hacking experience.
The course is aimed to train students interested in ethical hacking from the ground up. Students will learn about the five phases of penetration testing as well as how to set up their own hacking lab. Students must be able to construct trojans, viruses, and keyloggers for ethical hacking by the end of the course.
You may enrol for for $108.98 and learn everything you need to know:
- Learn how to gain access to any type of machine: Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Sniff passwords over the local area network with Man In The Middle Attacks
- SQL Injection, XSS, Command Injection and other techniques
- Learn how to trick people into opening your program (i.e Social Engineering)
- Learn Advance Metasploit Framework usage
- Master Information Gathering and Footprinting
- Learn Basics of Linux and Linux Terminal
- Learn how to perform Vulnerability Analysis
- Perform advanced scanning of an entire network
- Perform Deauthentication Attack to disconnect everyone from the Wireless Access Point
- Learn Website Application Penetration Testing from scratch
- Learn Advance Nmap Usage
- Code your own Advanced Backdoor that you can use in your Penetration
14. The Complete Ethical Hacker Certification Exam Prep Course
This is the next amongst top best ethical hacking courses. This programme is for you if you have a strong interest in technology. The course allows you to strengthen your hacking base.
It is designed for anyone who want to learn ethical hacking and pass the ethical hacker certification exam.
To get the most out of the course, you’ll need some basic computer skills and experience. Additionally, prior experience working at a help desk or in system administration makes the job easier for you.
It takes roughly 16.5 hours and costs $118.98 to finish. The following topics are covered in the course:
- Technical and business logistics behind penetration testing
- Threats identification
- Internet footprinting
- Cryptography introduction
- Malware protection
- Countermeasures implementation for stopping SQL injections
- Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention System
- Web Application Firewalls
Cybersecurity Is the fifteenth in our list of best ethical hacking courses. This is one of Coursera’s best ethical hacking courses. The course covers the core concepts that go into building a secure system. It covers crucial topics like as hardware, software, and the human-computer interface, as well as the use of cryptography to ensure safe communications.
To complete this course in 8 months, you must study at least 2 hours per week. You will receive a shareable certificate upon completion of this course. The following sub-courses make up the course:
- Usable security
- Software security
- Hardware securityCybersecurity Capstone Project
- 10 Best Community College In San Jose | 2022
- How Many Colleges Should I Apply To In 2022?
- 10 Best Colleges in Baltimore | 2022
- 10 Best Online Colleges in Texas | 2022
16. The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced
This online ethical course is the second to last in our list of best ethical hacking courses because it is comprehensive. Whether you are a beginning, intermediate, or advanced learner, you may benefit from this course.
Penetration testing and ethical hacking are covered. This course is available on Udemy and is designed for anyone who want to improve their abilities and knowledge in penetration testing and hacking.
Students will obtain a thorough understanding of network security and protection against data loss and hackers. It’s intriguing because it doesn’t require any prior understanding of the subject. To get started and finish this course, you’ll need a wireless networking interface card and reliable internet access.
You will learn the following in around 24.5 hours:
- Building virtual hacking environment
- Breaking Linux passwords
- Kali Linux installation
- Linux basics
- Tor, Nmap, VPN, Proxychains, and Macchanger
- Cracking wifi password
- DoS attacks
- SQL injections
- SLL strip and more.
17. Hacking and Patching Course
Here is the last in our list of best ethical hacking courses. This is an intermediate-level ethical hacking course. This simply implies that before participating in this ethical hacking online course, students must be familiar with hacking.
Individuals who want to understand the secrets and techniques of hacking web programmes via command injection should take this course. Learners will learn how to seek for important information on Linux systems, deposit trojans, and hide them.
This Coursera course will take you about 17 hours to finish. It is the third of four courses in the Specialization in Fundamentals of Computer Network Security.
This course is taught by Edward Chow. Learners will also get access to over 20 videos and ten readings on the themes below.
- Injection Web App – Attacks and Defenses
- Hack SQL Databases
- Patch Web Apps using Injection SQL Vulnerabilities
- Memory defenses and attacks
- Penetration testing
Trust you found our article on 17 Best Ethical Hacking Courses in 2022 helpful. Follow our website for more interesting articles.